Why Choose Us?
Tahoe Oral Surgery and Implant Center is a place where excellence in clinical care and exceeding our patient’s expectations is our highest mission.
We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our patients who will always enjoy a warm, calming, and comfortable environment.
Our practice is committed to a WOW experience for our patients; transcending expectations in customer service and oral surgical care.
“We are a team of dedicated health care professionals serving our patients with the highest level of skill, respect and compassion. We are dedicated to teamwork and a WOW experience for our patients that exceeds expectations.”
We Care About Our Patients
There are numerous oral surgeons throughout California and Nevada, yet the excellence in care that we strive to provide all our patients at Tahoe Oral Surgery and Implant Center is what really sets us apart from the rest.
Here at Tahoe Oral Surgery and Implant Center, we are committed to providing care and treatment that helps people regain their smiles and tooth function in a caring and comfortable environment. To accomplish this, we:
- Provide you easy-to-access information and registration for your first visit.
- Welcome you to our relaxing, comfortable, and environmentally-friendly offices.
- Help you get your needs addressed and your questions answered during your consultations.
- Get you the post-operative information you need.
- Follow up with post-operative inquiries and make your follow-up appointments easy.
With highly rated feedback from our patients, Dr. Martin, Dr. Appelblatt, and our whole team are here to help make your experience at Tahoe Oral Surgery and Implant Center a great one.
We Care About Your Treatment Costs:
One of the most common questions we receive is: “How much will it cost?” We know that patients’ finances are a big consideration while seeking treatment. Because we are talking about a service, and not just a product, the final cost of oral surgery treatment can vary significantly from patient to patient, given the particulars of each case.
After a thorough examination with our doctors, we will present to each patient a complete treatment plan that takes into account all of the known variables, such as costs related to materials, laboratory work, and the surgery.
As a basis for determining the costs of individual surgical procedures, we use the fee structure recommended by the AOMS. This provides a consistent, regional foundation for the cost of surgeries, and allows patients to choose their oral surgeon without the worry of “shopping” based on price.
We are committed to helping community members improve their oral health. Therefore we do our best to work with your insurance company as well as offer financial aid options for those with limited incomes. Contact us for more information.
We Care About The Environment:
As a medical office, our first priority is, of course, the health and safety of our patients and staff. Providing safe and sterile treatment means we throw away a lot of single use products, such as gauze, gloves, etc. That waste cannot be avoided, but there are still loads of other actions we take within our practice to reduce our footprint on the natural world around us!
- We make every effort to buy 100% recycled office supplies, like printing paper, garbage bags, paper towels, etc.
- We use paperless, online patient registration.
- We offer paperless, online doctor referrals.
- We use temperature controls to heat and cool the office – and open a window to let the cool/warm air in.
- We have motion detectors on the overhead office lights, so if a room isn’t in use, the lights go out.
- We use a water filtration system for our tap water.
- Our kitchen is stocked with ceramic dishware for our staff to use instead of disposable plates, cups, etc.
- We use an energy efficient washer and dryer.
- We are mindful of the purchasing decisions we make.
- We recycle all that we can. Blue bag it!
Additionally, we are proud members of 1% for the Planet, whereby we commit to donating 1% of our revenue back to local nonprofits doing work in the environmental field. Since opening our doors in 2010, we have donated over $85,000 to organizations doing environmental education, conservation and protection of our natural spaces. Click here to see how Tahoe Oral Surgery and Implant Center gives back.